Iain White is a freelance web developer based in Greater Springfield, Queensland Australia.
Iain White Freelance Web Developer
Iain has been a Computer Programer (Software Engineer) for over 34 years. He has been exclusively developing web based solutions for over 22 years.
Iain is a full-stack Web Developer, that is to say that he works on both the front-end and the back-end, enabling him create a seamless full featured solution.
Traditionally Web Design, designing the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX), is a seperate skillset from Web Development the mark-up and code that crates the website. Although Iain is primarily a Developer, he also has strong digital design skills.
Iain has also had pratical hands-on comercial experience working as a DevOps on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) infrastructure. DevOps is about bringing together historically separate functional IT areas. It involves “bridging the gap” or “removing silos between” software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops) teams, often with the goal of being able to release software faster and with greater stability.
Iain is also a seasoned Agile Project Manager and is a certified professional Scrum Master.
As a freelance web developer Iain can help you get your business ideas on the Internet from a single page advert to an eCommerce website with thousands of products.
The professional approach to developing websites:
- A private GitHub code repository to safely store your code.
- Clean and lean well documented code.
- Best practice organic (non-payed) Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Assistance setting up Google Analytics in order to track your website’s performance.
- Assistance setting up Google APIs for maps, reCapture etc.
- Website backup options.
- Website monthly maintenance options.
Iain offers a full web service, he can also provide:
- Domain name registration.
- Web hosting packages.
- Security (SSL / TSL) certificates.
- SEO audits of existing websites.
- Security audits of existing websites.
- Business email.
- Microsoft 360 products.
- Digital Marketing of your brand.
For more details and special offers visit https://whiteinternet.com.